thestyleblogger.com: A slim-fit double breasted suit (although very hard to find) is the most style-forward suit on the market right now. In brown textured wool, it’s even more ahead-of-the-pack.
Sperry is releasing a wingtip on a boat sole. It will retail for $90.
This is my 200th outfit post, and I’m still going… but we’ll see what happens if they bring metered internet usage to Canada. My blogging may have to become more limited.
I was inspired by the most-recent GQ where they show the little details that each guy had made for himself using regular things. And I decided to take the inspiration into the world of pocket squares. In truth, the bandana was a little too large for my pocket but I just dealt with it—all for outfit 200.
- Jacket: Mexx
- Shirt: H&M
- Tie: Vintage
- Pants: Levi’s
- Boots: Aldo
- Belt: Vintage
Today’s Photographer: Jordaan, who always makes a great photoset, even when it’s freezing.
argyle is always good.
Give It Away
Last week, I did a major closet clean-out for a few reasons:
1. My resolution for the month of January was to not purchase any new clothes (now accomplished!), and part of that resolution was to do a closet purge.
2. The Paprika Theatre Festival (a youth theatre festival in Toronto) is having a Closing Sale Fundraiser this weekend and we’re still seeking donations (yes, this is a major plug). We’re also seeking customers to purchase the goods at only $2/piece. Here’s the facebook event:
If you’re in the area, I hope you’ll make it. This sweater was one of the finds from the closet purge and though I think I’m ready to part with it, Michael has already taken it off my hands.
- Jacket: Old Navy
- Sweater: Winners
- Shirt: H&M
- Tie: Vintage, via my dad’s closet
- Belt: Vintage, via my dad’s closet
- Jeans: Levi’s, via Urban Outfitters
- Boots: Spring
Today’s Photographer: Lisa Marie, who took a walk with me while we had a meeting, picked up a package AND took a blog photoset. Amazing.